Learn more about Cookies
In order to perform certain key functionalities, cookies are used on our site. Users are free to choose whether to enable or disable cookies. Your personalized cookie settings are valid solely on the hardware and browser that you are currently using to access the site.
These cookies allow us to monitor visits to our site and to analyze how the site is used so as to be able to improve site performance.
1. Learn more about Cookies
This Cookie Management Policy (hereafter referred to as “The Policy) describes how cookies are used and managed on our website. PAREXGROUP hereby reserves the right to modify and/or add to the Policy at any given moment. Users are advised to regularly consult the Policy in order to keep up to date on the most recent changes made.
1) WHAT IS A COOKIE?
When visiting our www.parex-group.com website (hereafter referred to as “The Site”), and subject to your agreement, information pertaining to how you browse the Site using your computer or mobile device (hereafter referred to as your “Hardware”) may be recorded in a small text file known as a “cookie”.
Cookies help to ensure that our Site works properly, to improve your browsing experience and to provide us with key data relating to web audience measurement for as long as cookies are active or stored.
Cookies generated by the Site enable us to enhance your user experience, particularly in order to:
3) DISABLING COOKIES
You may at any moment adjust your browser settings so as to prevent cookies being systematically saved on your Hardware or according to the sites visited. The procedure for adjusting settings varies from one browser to the next; instructions are provided hereafter for the most commonly-used browsers:
1. In the drop-down menu, select “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “Privacy” tab.
3. Set your cookie preferences using the on-screen cursor. Click on the “Advanced” button to make manual adjustments to the advanced cookie settings
4. Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”
1. In the drop-down menu, click on “Options”.
2. Select the “Privacy” tab.
3. In the “History” section, next to “Firefox will…”, select “Use custom settings for history”.
4. A list of settings will then appear, allowing you to customize your preferences with regard to cookie usage and storage of cookies (e.g. refuse all cookies, accept site cookies but not 3rd party cookies, etc…).
5. Save your preferences by clicking on “Save Changes”
1. In the drop-down menu, select “Settings” and then click on “Show advanced settings”.
2. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”.
3. Adjust your cookie preferences by selecting “Block third party cookies and site data”.
4. Save your preferences by clicking on “Finished”.
1. In the upper menu bar, click on “Safari” and then “Preferences”.
2. Select the “Privacy” icon.
3. Set your cookie preferences (e.g. “Block third-party sites”).
4. Save your preferences by clicking on “Done”.
If you refuse to allow Cookies to be stored on your Hardware or delete those that have been stored, you will no longer be able to enjoy the use of a number of functionalities that are required for browsing certain sections of the Site.
4) PERSONAL DATA
Data collected by our cookies is not used to identify you or to send you advertising content via e-mail or conventional mail.
5) GOVERNING LAW – JURISDICTION
This Cookie Management Policy is governed by French law. Any dispute pertaining to use and interpretation of the Policy shall be brought before the courts of the city of Paris for arbitration and settlement.