PAREXLANKO: “Partner for your finest work”
Helping craftsmen, to fulfill their building & civil engineering construction and renovation projects.
- PAREXLANKO is the commercial brand of PAREX in France. For over 40 years now, we have been designing, formulating, producing and marketing specialty solutions for professionals in the building and civil engineering sectors.
- Our brand PAREXLANKO was born in 2003 from the association of 2 recognized brands, one specialized in facades renders, PAREX, and the other in technical mortars, LANKO, after the acquisition and merging of several small family-owned brands in the 80’s: Zryd, Prolifix, Cipa, Paretan-Garoche, Omniplastic, Gentia Philplug, PCN, VPM…
- We have over 40 years’ experience and expertise shared with our customers, who include craftsmen, architects, building contractors and retailers.
- PAREXLANKO is an innovative brand, the first in 2006 to have developed and launched mortars with reduced dust emissions.
- PAREXLANKO stands for quality and reliability, team spirit and conviviality, proximity with its customers by developing customized solutions and sharing technical expertise with them.