- KLAUKOL is the most important tile adhesive brand in Argentina, with a very strong awareness and market share.
- Founded in 1972, KLAUKOL was responsible for developing the mortar adhesive market in Argentina and, most importantly, has been able to maintain that leadership until now.
- In 1999 KLAUKOL was annexed to the Lafarge Group, and later in 2006 to PAREX.
- Focusing constantly on service enables us to be recognized as a real partner by our customers. Our constant effort for improving construction quality and knowledge through frequent trainings enables us to be close to applicators and users.
- Leveraging on KLAUKOL awareness we have been able to launch different products to extend the portfolio to other categories and it is our intention to keep doing so.